- Do any movies have 100% Rotten Tomatoes?
- Is The Impossible a good movie?
- What is the highest rated thing on Rotten Tomatoes?
- Is The Impossible a true story?
- What is the #1 movie of all time?
- Who started Rotten Tomatoes?
- What did Maria cough up in The Impossible?
- Can an 11 year old watch The Impossible?
- How gory is The Impossible?
- Is Paddington 2 the best movie ever?
- What is the lowest rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes?
- What is the #1 movie right now 2021?
- Where is the Belón family now?
- Who was Daniel in The Impossible?
- What is the biggest box office flop of all time?
- What is the biggest movie flop of all time?
- What is the most liked movie ever?
- How popular is Rotten Tomatoes?
- Is higher Rotten Tomatoes better?
- How was Rotten Tomatoes created?
- Did María Belón keep her leg?
- Why did the mom throw up blood in The Impossible?
- Did Karl ever find his family in The Impossible?
- How old was Tom in The Impossible?
- How inappropriate is the fallout?
- Is The Impossible family Friendly?
- Are there any inappropriate scenes in The Impossible?
- Can a 12 year old watch The Impossible?
- Is Citizen Kane better than Paddington 2?
- Is Citizen Kane the greatest movie of all time?
- How many Rotten Tomatoes does Paddington have?
- What is the most inappropriate rating for a movie?
- Is TV MA worse than R?
Do any movies have 100% Rotten Tomatoes?
To date, Leave No Trace holds the site’s record, with a rating of 100% and 249 positive reviews. The 100% rating is vulnerable to a film critic gaming the system by purposely submitting a negative review.
Is The Impossible a good movie?
It is a mark of great acting in a film when it succeeds in accomplishing what it must precisely when it is required. “The Impossible” is one of the best films of the year.
What is the highest rated thing on Rotten Tomatoes?
Best of Rotten Tomatoes
|1.||99%||It Happened One Night (1934)|
|2.||99%||Citizen Kane (1941)|
|3.||98%||The Wizard of Oz (1939)|
|4.||98%||Modern Times (1936)|
Is The Impossible a true story?
The true story of María Belón and Enrique Álvarez, the couple who inspired the film The Impossible. On December 26, 2004, María Belón was lying by the pool, reading a Spanish novel at the Orchid Resort Hotel in Khao Lak, Thailand.
What is the #1 movie of all time?
|4||2015||Star Wars Ep. VII: The Force Awakens|
Who started Rotten Tomatoes?
|Key people||Senh Duong Patrick Y. Lee Stephen Wang|
What did Maria cough up in The Impossible?
Maria screams in pain and begs him to stop. In a later hospital scene, staff inject Maria with antibiotics and pour antiseptic over her leg wound. She screams in pain. A woman lying next to Maria in hospital starts to cough violently and vomits large amounts of clotted blood.
Can an 11 year old watch The Impossible?
Age Appropriate for: 13+. Some cursing and some kissing, but this movie isn’t about those things.
How gory is The Impossible?
This movie has pretty much no violence, just lots of bloody injuries shown. During the Tsunami sequence, many people are shown being hit by the wave. Dead bodies can be seen floating in the water, and people are seen with bloody injuries. The main characters can be seen being bashed around and cut open by debris.
Is Paddington 2 the best movie ever?
The 2017 sequel “Paddington 2” is one of the most adored films of the 21st century, with fans among adults and kids alike. Director Paul King’s beloved story of the joy-spreading bear was also considered to be the top-rated film of all time on the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, with a whopping 100-percent score.
What is the lowest rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes?
These Are the Movies on Rotten Tomatoes With 0 Percent Ratings
- Megaforce (1982); 0 percent. …
- Staying Alive (1983); 0 percent. …
- Bolero (1984); 0 percent. …
- The Slugger’s Wife (1985); 0 percent. …
- American Anthem (1986); 0 percent. …
- Jaws: The Revenge (1987); 0 percent. …
- Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol (1987); 0 percent.
What is the #1 movie right now 2021?
Domestic Box Office For 2021
|1||Spider-Man: No Way Home||–|
|2||Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings||–|
|3||Venom: Let There Be Carnage||–|
Where is the Belón family now?
Today, the family from The Impossible is devoted to doing good. The tsunami changed the course of the family’s lives. Now living in Barcelona, 54-year-old Belón continues to work as a doctor, and is an advocate for tsunami survivors and a motivational speaker.
Who was Daniel in The Impossible?
This was Daniel who, in real life, was a Swedish boy. The family helped to save the boy and get him to a hospital for treatment. The family of Daniel in real life finally met him at the hospital after searching for him for a long time.
What is the biggest box office flop of all time?
As of November 2021, the biggest movie flop of all time was Disney’s “Mars Needs Moms” (2011), with an overall loss of 143.4 million U.S. dollars.
What is the biggest movie flop of all time?
70 Biggest Movie Flops of All Time
- Hart’s War. Year: 2002. …
- How Do You Know. Year: 2010. …
- Pan. Year: 2015. …
- The Astronaut’s Wife. Year: 1999. …
- Jupiter Ascending. Year: 2015. …
- The Fall of the Roman Empire. Year: 1964. …
- Around the World in 80 Days. Year: 2004. Budget: $110 million. …
- Dark Phoenix. Year: 2019. Budget: $200 million.
What is the most liked movie ever?
Most Watched Movies Of All Time
- Titanic (1997) PG-13 | 194 min | Drama, Romance. …
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) …
- The Wizard of Oz (1939) …
- Star Wars (1977) …
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) …
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) …
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) …
- The Lion King (1994)
How popular is Rotten Tomatoes?
The trend has been a boon to Rotten Tomatoes. Thirty-six percent of U.S. moviegoers check the site’s reviews often before seeing a film, compared with 28% in 2014, according to box office tracking firm National Research Group. Nearly half of moviegoers aged 25 to 44 are regulars.
Is higher Rotten Tomatoes better?
As the reviews of a given film accumulate, the Rotten Tomatoes score measures the percentage that are more positive than negative, and assigns an overall fresh or rotten rating to the movie. Scores of over 60 percent are considered fresh, and scores of 59 percent and under are rotten.
How was Rotten Tomatoes created?
It’s one of those butterfly effect questions: Had Rush Hour not been delayed to September, would Rotten Tomatoes exist? The site launched on August 18, 1998, as a hobby project within Design Reactor, whose bread-and-butter was creating entertainment sites for film and television clients, including ABC and Disney.
Did María Belón keep her leg?
She lost part of a leg in the tragedy, but miraculously (spoiler alert), she managed to reunite with the rest of her family by sheer luck. More than 283,000 died. Belon, once a family doctor turned stay-at-home mom, emerged from the ordeal a different person.
Why did the mom throw up blood in The Impossible?
The film is called The Impossible and is based on the account of Maria Belton, a survivor of the Boxing Day tsunami in 2004. The vomit is the debris and organic matter that Belton swallowed during her underwater ordeal (“Actually just a piece of string and blackberry jam on-set,” Watts says).
Did Karl ever find his family in The Impossible?
The bodies of his parents, Asa and Tomas, were returned to Sweden in April. They were also cremated. Their arrival had been delayed because of bureaucratic wrangling in Thailand. But six months after Karl became an orphan the Nilsson family is yet to be reunited, even in death.
How old was Tom in The Impossible?
Tom Holland as Lucas, the 12-year-old son. Samuel Joslin as Thomas, the seven-and-a-half-year-old son. Oaklee Pendergast as Simon, the five-year-old son.
How inappropriate is the fallout?
The MPAA rated The Fallout R for language throughout, and teen drug and alcohol use.
Is The Impossible family Friendly?
Parents need to know that The Impossible is an intense family drama set against the 2004 Asian tsunami. Because of the subject matter, there are many upsetting sequences, particularly in the first half hour after the tsunami hits.
Are there any inappropriate scenes in The Impossible?
Sexual Content: A woman’s breast and nipple are exposed as she changes clothes. Later her breast is exposed when her shirt is torn off during her struggle in the water and when her clothes are cut off in the hospital. Some buttock nudity is briefly seen.
Can a 12 year old watch The Impossible?
The Impossible is an intensely emotional drama based on a true story, and appearing very realistic. Adults who see this film may find it difficult not to be affected by the film’s emotional intensity and parents are strongly cautioned that the film is not suitable for children under thirteen.
Is Citizen Kane better than Paddington 2?
Suddenly the 1941 movie “Citizen Kane” no longer had a perfect 100% Tomatometer score. It was now at 99%, and therefore, according to Josh Kurp of Uproxx — in an article that went viral — “Paddington 2,” which does have a 100% score, is now officially the greatest movie ever made.
Is Citizen Kane the greatest movie of all time?
80 years ago last Sunday, radio/theater actor and producer Orson Wells released his first-ever feature film, Citizen Kane. The film has oft-been cited as the greatest film ever made and consistently tops best-of-all-time lists.
How many Rotten Tomatoes does Paddington have?
Paddington is about to give someone a hard stare. Paddington 2 has lost its 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes, as The Hollywood Reporter states that the movie, like Citizen Kane, lost its perfect rating after a new bad review came in years later.
What is the most inappropriate rating for a movie?
Rated G: Suggested for general audiences. Rated M: Suggested for mature audiences – Parental discretion advised. Rated R: Restricted – Persons under 16 not admitted, unless accompanied by parent or adult guardian. Rated X: Persons under 16 not admitted.
Is TV MA worse than R?
A TV MA rate show is basically the equivalent of an R rated movie, but usually worse.